1. Fernández V, Eichert T, Del Río V, Lopez-Casado G, Heredia-Guerrero JA, Abadia A, et al. Leaf structural changes associated with iron deficiency chlorosis in field-grown pear and peach: Physiological implications. Plant Soil 2008;311:161.https://doi.org/10.1007/s11104-008-9667-4
2. Kasote DM, Lee JH, Jayaprakasha GK, Patil BS. Seed priming with iron oxide nanoparticles modulate antioxidant potential and defense-linked hormones in watermelon seedlings. ACS Sustain Chem Eng 2019;7:5142-51.https://doi.org/10.1021/acssuschemeng.8b06013
3. Yaman, Kumar P, Mehta C. Effect of Azospirillum and foliar application of iron (Fe) on growth and yield attributes of barley. J Emerg Technol Innov Res 2019;6:373-93.
4. Ram M, Meena RC, Parewa HP, Meena D. Productivity and profitability of pearl millet as affected by zinc and iron application in arid and semi-arid region. Int J Agric Environ Biotechnol 2021;14:375-80.https://doi.org/10.30954/0974-1712.03.2021.13
5. Ashoka P, Priya P. Application of nutrients through soil and foliar methods on growth and yield of foxtail millet (Seteria italic L.). Res J Agric Sci 2020;12:86-9.
6. Lakshmi EJ, Kumar MD, Sawargaonkar GL, Veeranna HK, Dhananjaya BC. Soil nutrient status as influenced by different micronutrient management practices in pearl millet cultivars. J Pharmacogn Phytochem 2021;10:2276-80.
7. Babar SR, Guggari AK, Athoni BK, Basamma K. Influence of foliar application of iron on pearl millet growth, yield and economics under dryland condition. Int J Chem Stud 2020;8:2244-48.https://doi.org/10.22271/chemi.2020.v8.i6af.11109
8. Vijayakumar M, Sivakumar R, Tamilselvan N. Effect of zinc and iron application on yield attributes, available nutrients status and nutrient uptake of finger millet under rainfed condition. Int J Curr Microbiol Appl Sci 2020;9:3237-46.https://doi.org/10.20546/ijcmas.2020.905.384
9. Channal H. Effect of Sulphur and Micronutrient (iron and zinc) on Growth, Yield, Chemical Constituent and Oil Characteristics of Sunflower; 1978.
10. Hussain SA, Mohammad S, Rao BV. Response of Chilli (Capsicum annuum) to Micronutrients. Indian Agric Res Inst Div Agron 1989;34:117-8.
11. Khan MB, Farooq M, Hussain M, Shanawaz, Shabir G. Foliar application of micronutrients improves the wheat yield and net economic return. Int J Agric Biol 2010;12:953-6.
12. Trivedi AK, Hemantaranjan A, Pandey SK. Short communication iron and sulphur application may improve growth and yield of soybean. Indian J Plant Physiol 2011;16:309-13.
13. Farhan HN, Al-Dulaemi TM. The effect of foliar application of some microelements on growth and productivity of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Jordan J Agric Sci 2011;7:105-18.
14. Ebrahimian E, Bybordi A. Effect of iron foliar fertilization on growth, seed and oil yield of sunflower grown under different irrigation regimes. Middle East J Sci Res 2011;9:621-7.
15. Ali EA. Effect of iron nutrient care sprayed on foliage at different physiological growth stages on yield and quality of some durum wheat (Triticum durum L.) varieties in sandy soil. Asian J Crop Sci 2012;4:139-49.https://doi.org/10.3923/ajcs.2012.139.149
16. Bameri M, Abdolshahi R, Mohammadi-Nejad G, Yousefi K, Tabatabaie SM. Effect of different microelement treatment on wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) growth and yield. Int Res J Appl Basic Sci 2012;3:219-23.
17. Kahrariyan B, Yeganehpoor F, Beyginiya V, Samadiyan F. Effect of FE foliar application on morphological and physiological traits of different dryland wheat cultivars. Int J Adv Biol Biomed Res 2013;1:1583-9.
18. Naeini FF. Effects of foliar application of micro fertilizers on grain yield and yield components of the rice sazandegi cultivar (Oryza sativa L.). Agric Sci Dev 2014;3:191-3.
19. Rawashdeh H, Sala F. Foliar application with iron as a vital factor of wheat crop growth, yield quantity and quality: A review. Int J Agric Policy Res 2014;3:368-76.
20. Janmohammadi M, Amanzadeh T, Sabaghnia N, Dashti S. Impact of foliar application of nano micronutrient fertilizers and titanium dioxide nanoparticles on the growth and yield components of barley under supplemental irrigation. Acta Agric Slov 2016;107: 265-76.https://doi.org/10.14720/aas.2016.107.2.01
21. Rui M, Ma C, Hao Y, Guo J, Rui Y, Tang X, et al. Iron oxide nanoparticles as a potential iron fertilizer for peanut (Arachis hypogaea). Front Plant Sci 2016;7:815.https://doi.org/10.3389/fpls.2016.00815
22. Askary M, Amirjani MR, Saberi T. Comparison of the effects of nano-iron fertilizer with iron-chelate on growth parameters and biochemical properties of Catharanthus roseus. J Plant Nutr 2017;40:974-82.https://doi.org/10.1080/01904167.2016.1262399
23. Kaviani B, Ghaziani MV, Negahdar N. The effect of iron nano-chelate fertilizer and cycocel (CCC) on some quantity and quality characters of euphorbia pulcherrima willd. J Med Bioeng 2016;5:41-4.https://doi.org/10.12720/jomb.5.1.41-44
24. Ananda N, Patil BN. Influence of zinc, iron and time of nitrogen application on growth, yield and quality of durum wheat. Karnataka J Agric Sci 2005;18:599-603.
25. Narimani H, Rahimi MM, Ahmadikhah A, Vaezi B. Study on the effects of foliar spray of micronutrient on yield and yield components of durum wheat. Appl Sci Res 2010;2:168-76.
26. Boorboori MR, Asli DE, Tehrani MM. The effect of dose and different methods of iron, zinc, manganese and copper application on yield components, morphological traits and grain protein percentage of barley plant (Hordeum vulgare L.) in greenhouse conditions. Adv Environ Biol 2012;6:740-6.
27. Kamble BM, Kadam JH, Kathmale DK. Effect of iron application on yield of turmeric (Curcuma longa) in Maharashtra, India. Int J Bioresour Stress Manage 2014;5:502-6.
28. Armin M, Akbari S, Mashhadi S. Effect of time and concentration of nano-fe foliar application on yield and yield components of wheat. Int J Biosci 2014;4:69-75.https://doi.org/10.12692/ijb/4.9.69-75
29. Chaturvedi OP, Singh AK, Tripathi VK, Dixit AK. Effect of zinc and iron on growth, yield and quality of strawberry cv. Chandler. Acta Hortic 2005;696:237-40.https://doi.org/10.17660/ActaHortic.2005.696.41
30. Soleymani A, Shahrajabian MH. The effects of Fe, Mn and Zn foliar application on yield, ash and protein percentage of forage sorghum in climatic condition of Esfahan. Int J Biol 2012;4:92.https://doi.org/10.5539/ijb.v4n3p92
31. Moghadam AL, Vattani H, Baghaei N, Keshavarz N. Effect of different levels of fertilizer nano iron chelates on growth and yield characteristics of two varieties of spinach (Spinacia oleracea L): Varamin 88 and Viroflay. Res J Appl Sci Eng Technol 2012;4: 4813-8.
32. Pirzad A, Shokrani F. Effects of iron application on growth characters and flower yield of Calendula officinalis L. under water stress. World Appl Sci J 2012;18:1203-8.
33. Mohamadipoor R, Sedaghathoor S, Khomami AM. Effect of application of iron fertilizers in two methods foliar and soil application on growth characteristics of Spathyphyllum illusion. Eur J Exp Biol 2013;3:232-40.
34. Vetrivel M, Devi DD, Sivakumar R, Chinnasamy GP. Impact of different levels of iron on mitigation of iron chlorosis in varagu CO 3 (Paspalum scrobiculatum. L). J Appl Nat Sci 2022;14: 206-12.https://doi.org/10.31018/jans.v14iSI.3610
35. Surendra P, Nawalagatti CM, Chetti MB, Hiremath SM. Effect of plant growth regulators and micronutrients on yield and yield components in okra. Karnataka J Agric Sci 2006;19:264-7.
36. Caliskan S, Ozkaya I, Caliskan, ME, Arslan M. The effects of nitrogen and iron fertilization on growth, yield and fertilizer use efficiency of soybean in a Mediterranean-type soil. Field Crops Res 2008;108:126-32. 37. Zayed BA, Salem AK, El Sharkawy HM. Effect of different micronutrient treatments on rice (Oriza sativa L.) growth and yield under saline soil conditions. World J Agric Sci 2011;7:179-84.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fcr.2008.04.005
38. Nadim MA, Awan IU, Baloch MS, Khan EA, Naveed K, Khan MA, et al. Effect of micronutrients on growth and yield of wheat. Pak J Agric Sci 2011;48:191-6.
39. Safyan N, Naderidarbaghshahi MR, Bahari B. The effect of microelements spraying on growth, qualitative and quantitative grain corn in Iran. Int Res J Appl Basic Sci 2012;3:2780-4.
40. Farahani SM, Khalesi A, Shargi Y. Effect of nano iron chelate fertilizer on iron absorption and saffron (Crocus sativus L) quantitative and qualitative characteristics. Asian J Biol Sci 2015;8:72-82.https://doi.org/10.3923/ajbs.2015.72.82
41. Kumawat R, Rathore PS, Talwar H. Effect of sulphur and iron on crop growth attributes in summer green gram. Indian J Plant Physiol 2005;10:86-9.
42. Gollagi SG, Hiremath SM, Chetti MB. Effects of growth regulator and nutrients on growth parameters and yield in chilli cv. Byadagi Kaddi. Int J Agric Sci 2009;5:123-5.
43. Nawalagatti CM, Ashwini GM, Doddamani MB, Chetti MB, Hiremath SM. Influence of organics, nutrients and plant growth regulators on growth, yield and yield components in french bean. Int J Plant Sci 2009;4:367-72.
44. Fahad S, Ahmad KM, Anjum MA, Hussain S. The effect of micronutrients (B, Zn and Fe) foliar application on the growth, flowering and corm production of gladiolus (Gladiolus grandiflorus L.) in calcareous soils. J Agric Sci Technol 2014;16:1671-82.
45. Galavi M, Ramroudi M, Tavassoli A. Effect of micronutrients foliar application on yield and seed oil content of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius). Afr J Agric Res 2012;7:482-6.https://doi.org/10.5897/AJAR11.1323
46. Maghsud SG, Mobasser H, Fanaei HR. Effect of foliar application and time foliar application microelements (Zn, Fe, Mn) on safflower. J Nov Appl Sci 2014;3:396-9.
47. Darwesh DA. Effect of soil and foliar application of iron chelate on nutrient balance in lentil (Lens esculenta L.) by using modified DRIS equation. Mesopotamia J Agric 2011;39:39-51.https://doi.org/10.33899/magrj.2011.31111
48. Surya K, Sanbagavalli S, Somasundaram E, Renukadevi A, Paneerselvam S. Effect of potassium and foliar nutrition on yield and economics of kodo millet under irrigated condition. Biol Forum Int J 2022;14:42-6.
49. Mirbolook A, Rasouli-Sadaghiani M, Sepehr E, Lakzian A, Hakimi M. Fortification of bread wheat with iron through soil and foliar application of iron-organic-complexes. J Plant Nutr 2021;44:1386-403.https://doi.org/10.1080/01904167.2020.1862206
50. Anwar Z, Basharat Z, Hafeez MB, Khan S, Zahra N, Rafique Z, et al. Biofortification of maize with zinc and iron not only enhances crop growth but also improves grain quality. Asian J Agric Biol 2022;2:1-9.
51. Age AB, Satpute S, Laharia GS, Kankal DS, Kadu PR, Jadhao SD, et al. Effect of soil and foliar application of iron on productivity and nutrient uptake by parching sorghum. J Nat Resour Conserv Manage 2021;2:103-9.https://doi.org/10.51396/ANRCM.2.2.2021.103-109
52. Choudhary SK, Jat MK, Mathur AK. Effect of micronutrient on yield and nutrient uptake in sorghum. J Pharmacogn Phytochem 2017;6:105-8.
53. Solanki D, Patel BT, Patel DK, Chaudary S. Effect of iron and zinc enriched organics on growth, yield attributes and yield of wheat in loamy sand. Int J Curr Microbiol Appl Sci 2020;9:242-7.https://doi.org/10.20546/ijcmas.2020.906.030
54. Meena BL, Kumar P, Kumar A, Meena RL, Kaledhonkar MJ, Sharma PC. Zinc and iron nutrition to increase the productivity of pearl milletmustard cropping system in salt affected soils. Int J Curr Microbiol Appl Sci 2018;7:3201-11.https://doi.org/10.20546/ijcmas.2018.708.343
55. Sathisha GS, Desai BK, Rao S, Latha HS, Yogesh LN. Effect of agronomic fortification of zinc and iron on growth parameters and yield of foxtail millet [Setaria italica (L.)] genotypes. J Pharmacogn Phytochem 2019;8:2753-6.
56. Mazinagou M, Sogbedji JM, N'gbendema A. Effect of iron foliar application on maize grain yield and iron concentration in maize (Zea mays L.) grain on the ferralsols of Southern Togo. East African Sch J Agric Life Sci 2022;5:137-45.https://doi.org/10.36349/easjals.2022.v05i07.002
57. Abbas G, Khan MQ, Khan MJ, Hussain F, Hussain I. Effect of iron on the growth and yield contributing parameters of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). J Anim Plant Sci 2009;19:135-9.
58. Zeidan MS, Manal FM, Hamouda HA. Effect of foliar fertilization of Fe, Mn and Zn on wheat yield and quality in low sandy soils fertility. World J Agric Sci 2010;6:696-9.
59. Rezaeei M, Daneshvarb M, Shiranic AH. Effect of iron nano chelated fertilizers foliar application on three wheat cultivars in Khorramabad climatic conditions. Sci J Crop Sci 2014;3:9-16.
60. Zain M, Khan I, Qadri RW, Ashraf U, Hussain S, Minhas S, et al. Foliar application of micronutrients enhances wheat growth, yield and related attributes. Am J Plant Sci 2015;6:864-9.https://doi.org/10.4236/ajps.2015.67094
61. Ziaeian AH, Malakouti MJ. Effects of Fe, Mn, Zn and Cu fertilization on the yield and grain quality of wheat in the calcareous soils of Iran. Plant Nutr 2002;7:840-1.https://doi.org/10.1007/0-306-47624-X_409
62. Alam SM, Latif A, Sharif M. Effect of Zn, B and Mn application on the yield and nutrient composition of wheat and triticale. In: Proc. National Sem. on Micronutrient in Soil and Crops in Pakistan. Peshawar, Pakistan: North Western Frontier Province, Agricultural University; 1987. p. 13-5.
63. Kumar EA, Surekha K, Rekha KB, Sharma HK. Effect of various sources of zinc and iron on grain yield, nutrient uptake and quality parameters of finger millet (Eleusine coracana L.). Int Res J Pure Appl Chem 2020;21:46-55.https://doi.org/10.9734/irjpac/2020/v21i230154
64. Fulpagare DD, Patil TD, Thakare RS. Effect of application of iron and zinc on nutrient availability and pearl millet yield in vertisols. Int J Chem Stud 2018;6:2647-50.
65. Divya BS, Singh R, Khan W. Effect of foliar application of iron and zinc on yield and economics of finger millet (Eleusine coracana. L). Pharma Innov 2021;10:897-9.
66. Rashid A, Qayum F, Rafiq E. Cooperative Research Programme on Micronutrient Status of Pakistan Soils and its Role in Crop Production. Islamabad-Pakistan: NARC, Annual Report; 1987.
67. Wisal M, Iqbal M, Shah SM. Effect of mode of application of Zn and Fe on the yield of wheat (CV. 81). Sarhad J Agric 1990;6:615-8.
68. Malakouti MJ. Balanced Nutrition of Wheat: An Approach Towards Self-Sufficiency and Enhancement of National Health. Karaj, Iran: Ministry of Agriculture; 2000. p. 544.
69. El-Magid AA, Knany RE, El-Fotoh HG, El-Sawy M, Francis RR, El-Borollosy MA, et al. Effect of foliar application of some micronutrients on wheat yield and quality. Annal Agric Sci 2000;1:301-13.
70. Pervaiz Z, Hussain K, Gill KH, Sheikh AA, Kazmi SH. Iron requirement of Barani wheat. Int J Agric Biol 2003;5:608-10.
71. Arif M, Chohan MA, Ali S, Gul R, Khan S. Response of wheat to foliar application of nutrients. J Agric Biol Sci 2006;1:30-4.
72. Seilspour M. The study of Fe and Zn effects on quantitative and qualitative parameters of winter wheat and determination of critical levels of these elements in Varamin plain soils. Pajouhesh Sazandegi 2007;20:123-33.
73. Chaudry EH, Timmer V, Javed AS, Siddique MT. Wheat response to micronutrients in rainfed areas of Punjab. Soil Environ 2007;26:97-101.
74. Habib M. Effect of foliar application of Zn and Fe on wheat yield and quality. Afr J Biotechnol 2009;8:6795-8.
75. Ghorbani S, Khiabani BN, Amini I, Ardakani MR, Pirdashti H, Moakhar SR. Effect of iron and zinc on yield and yield componentsof mutant line's wheat. Asian J Biol Sci 2009;2:74-80.https://doi.org/10.3923/ajbs.2009.74.80
76. Seadh SE, EL-Abady, El-Ghamry AM, Farouk S. Influence of micronutrients foliar application and nitrogen fertilization on wheat yield and quality of grain and seed. J Biol Sci 2009;9:851-8.https://doi.org/10.3923/jbs.2009.851.858
77. Rani YS, Jamuma P, Triveni U, Patro TS. Agronomic fortification in finger millet (Eleusine coracana) for yield and quality improvement in red sandy loam soils. Indian J Agric Sci 2022;92:217-21.https://doi.org/10.56093/ijas.v92i2.122224
78. Vikash K, Dinesh K, Singh YV, Rishi R. Effect of Iron fertilization on drymatter production, yield and economics of aerobic rice (Oryza sativa L.). Indian J Agron 2015;60:547-53.