1. Ploetz RC, Thomas JE Slaubaugh E. Diseases of banana and plantain. In: Ploetz RC, editors. Diseases of Tropical Fruit Crops. Wallingford, Oxon, UK: CABI Publishing; 2003. p. 73-134.https://doi.org/10.1079/9780851993904.0073
2. Thangavelu R, Gopi M. Field suppression of Fusarium wilt disease in banana by the combined application of native endophytic and rhizospheric bacterial isolates possessing multiple functions. Phytopathol Mediterr 2015;54:241-52.
3. Moore NY, Bentley S, Pegg KG, Jones DR. Fusarium wilt of Banana. Australia: Musa Disease Fact Sheet No. 5; 1995.
4. Thangavelu R, Mustaffa MM. First report on the occurrence of a virulent strain of Fusarium wilt pathogen (Race 1) infectingCavendish (AAA) group of Bananas in India. Plant Dis 2010;94:1379.https://doi.org/10.1094/PDIS-05-10-0330
5. Somu R, Thammaiah N, Swamy GS, Kulkarni MS, Devappa V. In vitro Evaluation of fungicides against Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense. Int J Plant Prot 2014;7:22124.
6. Nel B. Management of Fusarium wilt of Banana by Means of Biological and chemical Control and Induced Resistance. Ph.D Thesis, University of Pretoria; 2004.
7. Yin XM, Jin ZQ, Xu BY, Ma WH, Fu YG, Wang JB. Characterization of early events in Banana root infected with the GFP-tagged Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense. Acta Hortic 2011;897:371-6.https://doi.org/10.17660/ActaHortic.2011.897.50
8. Guo G, Wang B, Weihong M, Xiaofen L, Yang X, Zhu C, et al. Biocontrol of Fusarium wilt of Banana: Key influence factors and strategies. Afr J Microbiol Res 2013;7:4835-43.https://doi.org/10.5897/AJMR2012.2392
9. Ploetz RC. Fusarium wilt of Banana is caused by several pathogens referred to as Fusarium oxysporum f sp. cubense. Phytopathology 2006;96:653-6.https://doi.org/10.1094/PHYTO-96-0653
10. Minerdi D, Moretti M, Gilardi G, Barberio C, Gullino ML, Garibaldi A. Bacterial ectosymbionts and virulence silencing in a Fusarium oxysporum strain. Environ Microbiol 2008;10:1725-41.https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01594.x
11. Booth C. The Genus Fusarium. Kew, Surrey: Common Wealth Mycological Institute; 1971. p. 237.
12. Stover RH. Fusarial Wilt (Panama Disease) of Bananas and other Musa Species. Kew, Surrey: Common Wealth Mycological Institute; 1962. p. 117.
13. Ploetz RC. Fusarium wilt of Banana. St. Paul, Minnesota, USA: APS Press; 1990.
14. Ploetz RC. Panama disease: Return of the first Banana menace. Int J Pest Manag 1994;40:326-36.https://doi.org/10.1080/09670879409371908
15. Maryani N, Lombard L, Poerba YS, Subandiyah S, Crous PW, Kema GH. Phylogeny and genetic diversity of the Banana Fusarium wilt pathogen Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense in the Indonesian centre of origin. Stud Mycol 2019;92:155-94.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.simyco.2018.06.003
16. Mengane SK, Kamble SS. Bioefficacy of plant extracts on Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense causing panama wilt of Banana. Int J Pharm Biol Sci 2014;4:24-7.
17. Harish S, Kavino M, Kumar N, Balasubramanian P, Samiyappan R. Induction of defense related proteins by mixture of plant growth promoting endophytic bacteria against Banana bunchy top virus. Boil Control 2009;51:16-25.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biocontrol.2009.06.002
18. Somu R, Thammaiah N, Kulkarni MS, Swamy GS, Devappa V. Roving survey on Panama disease (Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense) in Banana growing areas of Karnataka. Int J Plant Protect 2013;6:56-58.
19. Pérez VL, Dita MA, Martínez-de La PE. Technical manual prevention and diagnostic of Fusarium wilt (Panama disease) of Banana caused by Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense tropical race 4 (TR4). Food Agric Organ Unit Nations 2014;4:1-74.
20. Satish S, Mohana DC, Raghavendra MP and Raveesha KA. Antifungal activity of some plant extracts against important seed borne pathogens of Aspergillus sp. J Agric Technol 2007;3:109-19.
21. Nene YL, Thapliyal PN. Fungicide in Plant Disease Control. 3rd ed. New Delhi: Oxford and IBH publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi; 1973. p. 235.
22. Mohana DC, Raveesha KA. Antifungal evaluation of some plant extracts against some plant pathogenic field and storage fungi. J Agric Technol 2007;4;119-37.
23. Bauer AW, Perry DM, Kirby WM. Single disc antibiotic sensitivity testing of staphylococci and analysis of techniques and results. AMA Arch Intern Med 1956;104:208-16.https://doi.org/10.1001/archinte.1959.00270080034004
24. National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards. Reference Method for Broth Dilution Antifungal Susceptibility Testing of Yeasts. Pennsylvania: Pro-Posed Standard M27-P. Villanova, PA: National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Stan-Dards; 1992.
25. Siamak SB, Zheng S. Banana Fusarium wilt (Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense) control and resistance, in the Context of developing wilt-resistant Bananas within sustainable production systems. Hortic Plant J 2018;4:208-18.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hpj.2018.08.001
26. Babar KZ, Shahzad A, Javed NA, Abdul J, Wasi UD, Rana MA. Antagonistic potential of Trichoderma harzianum against Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense associated with panama wilt of Banana. Pak J Phytopathol 2007;29:111-6.https://doi.org/10.33866/phytopathol.029.01.0299
27. Durgeshlal C, Khan MS, Prabhat SA, Prasad YA. Antifungal activity of three different ethanolic extract against isolates from diseased rice plant. J Anal Tech Res 2019;1:47-63.https://doi.org/10.26502/jatri.007
28. Zaker M. Natural plant products as eco-friendly fungicides for plant disease control. A Sci J Krishi Found 2016;14:134-41.https://doi.org/10.3329/agric.v14i1.29111
29. Gnanashekaran P, Mohamed S, Panneerselvam A, Umamagheswari. In vitro biological control of Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense by using some Indian medicinal plants. Int J Curr Res Acad Rev 2015;3:107-16.
30. Ul Qurat A, Shahzad A. Antifungal potential of gymnospermic cones against panama wilt fungus (Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense). J Biodivers Environ Sci 2017;10:138-47.
31. Kubara AK, Omoniyi AM, Olayiwola AH. Antifungal efficacy of three plant extracts in the suppression of panama disease in Banana plants. GSC Biol Pharm Sci 2018;5:95-103.https://doi.org/10.30574/gscbps.2018.5.1.0103