Published:  Oct 30, 2014DOI: 10.7324/JABB.2014.2502
The present study attempted to evaluate the antimicrobial and antioxidant activity of fungal endophytes associated with Centella asiatica and Murraya koengii, the ethnomedicinal plants used in traditional practices . Two endophytic fungi Aspergillus oryzae CeR1 and Colletotrichum gloeosporioides MKL1 were isolated from C. asiatica and M. koengii respectively which were characterized morphologically and by using rDNA- internal transcribed spacer. The total antioxidant power and free radical scavenging activity of the fungal extracts was estimated using the total phenolic content and 2, 2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl (DPPH) free radical assay along with the flavonoids and alkaloids content. The DPPH free radical assay showed that the ethanolic extract of endophytic fungi Aspergillus oryzae CeR1 had higher radical scavenging activity than Colletotrichum gloeosporioides MKL1. Antimicrobial activity of fungal extract tested against three bacterial strain namely, Staphylococcus aureus MTCC 96, Streptococcus pyogenes MTCC1925, Enteroccocus faecalis MTCC2729 and one fungal strain Candida albicans MTCC183 showed inhibition of growth of test organisms except Staphylococcus aureus MTCC96.
Archana Nath, Jyoti Pathak and SR Joshi. Bioactivity assessment of endophytic fungi associated with Centella asiatica and Murraya koengii. J App Biol Biotech. 2014; 2 (05): 006-011. DOI: 10.7324/JABB.2014.2502
1. Petrini O. Fungal endophytes of tree leaves. In: Andrews JH, Hirano SS (Ed) Microbial Ecology of the Leaves. Springer- Verlag, New York. 1991; 179-197 pp.
2. Owen NL, Hundley N. Biodiversity of Marine derived fungi and identification of their metabolites. Sci. Prog. 2004; 87:79-99.
3. Gunatilaka AAL. Natural products from plant associated micro-organisms: Distribution, Structural diversity, bioactivity and implications of their occurrence. J. Nat. Prod. 2006; 69: 509-526.
4. Tan RX, Zou WX. Endophytes: A rich source of functional Metabolites. Nat. Prod. Rep. 2001; 18:448-459.
5. Strobel G, Daisy B, Castillo U, Harper J. Natural products from endophytic microorganisms. J. Nat. Prod. 2004; 67:257-268.
6. Wiyakrutta S, Sriubolmas N, Panphut W, Thongon N, Danwiserkanjana K, Ruangrungsi N, Meevootisom V. Endophytic fungi with antimicrobial, anti-cancer, anti-malarial activities isolated from Thai medicinal plants. World J. Microb. Biotech. 2004; 20:265-272.
7. Verma VC, Kharwar RN, Strobel GA. Chemical and functional diversity of natural products from plant associated endophytic fungi. Nat. Prod. Commun. 2009; 4:1511-32.
8. Ajay S, Rahul S, Sumit G, Paras M, Mishra A, Gaurav A . Comprehensive review: Murraya koengii linn. Asian J. Pharm. Life Sci. 2011; 1:2231-4423.
9. Sastri BN. The Wealth of India: A Dictionary of Indian Raw Materials and Industrial Products, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi. 1956; 4: 101-103.
10. Trease GE, Evans WC. Textbook of Pharmacognosy. The Williams & Wilkins Company, Baltimore 2, Maryland. 1966; 15:130, 303, 480.
11. Ullah MO, Sultana S, Haque A, Tasnim S. Antimicrobial, cytotoxic and antioxidant activity of Centella asiatica. Eur. J. Sci. Res. 2009; 30:260-264.
12. Zheng CJ, Qin LP. Chemical components of Centella asiatica and their bioactivities. Chin. J. Integr. Med. 2007; 5:348-351.
13. Stierle A, Strobel G, Stierle D. Taxol and taxane production by Taxomyces andreanae, an endophytic fungus of Pacific yew. Sci. 1993; 260:214-6.
14. Hallmann J, Berg G, Schulz B. Isolation procedures for endophytic microorganisms. Springer Brelin Heidelberg, New York. 2007.
15. White TJ, Bruns T, Lee S, Taylor JW. Amplification and direct sequencing of fungal ribosomal RNA genes for phylogenetics. In: Innis MA, Gelfand DH, Sninsky JJ, White TJ (Ed). PCR protocols: A guide to methods and applications. Academic Press, New York. 1990; 315-22 pp.
16. Tamura K, Peterson D, Peterson N, Stecher G, Nei M, Kumar S. MEGA5: molecular evolutionary genetics analysis using maximum likelihood, evolutionary distance, and maximum parsimony methods. Mol. Biol. Evol. 2011; 28:2732-2739.
17. Singleton VL, Orthofer R, Lamuela-Raventós RM. Analysis of total phenols and other oxidation substrates and antioxidants by means of Folin-Ciocalteu reagent. Methods Enzymol. 1999; 299:152-78.
18. Brain KR, Turner TD. The practical evaluation of phytochemicals. Wright Science Technical, Bristol. 1975; 56–64 pp.
19. Trease GE, Evans WC. Pharmacognosy. Saunders Publishers, London. 2000; 15:42–44, 221-229, 246-249, 304-306, 331-332, 391-393.
20. N. Raaman. Phytochemical Techniques. New India Publishing Agency, New Delhi. 2006.
21. Motta AS, Cladera-Olivera F, Brandelli A. Screening for anti-microbial activity among bacteria isolated from the Amazon basin. Braz. J. Microbiol. 2004; 35:307–10.
22. Rosalind T, Dutta BK, Paul SB. Evaluation of in vitro antioxidant activity, estimation of total phenolic and flavonoid content of leaf extract of Eurya japonica Thunb. Asian J. Pharm. Clin. Res. 2004; 6:152-155.
23. Wojdylo A, Oszmianski J, Czemerys R. Antioxidant activity and phenolic compounds in 32 Selected Herbs. Food Chem. 2007; 105:940–949.
24. Bendini A, Cerretani L, Pizzolante L, Gallina-Toschi T, Guzzo F, Ceoldo S, Marconi AM, Andreetta F, Levi M. Phenol content related to antioxidant and antimicrobial activity of Passiflora spp. extracts. Euro Food. Res. Technol. 2006; 223(1):102–109.
25. Dlugosz A, Lembas-Bogaczyk J, Lamer-Zaraw-ska E. Antoxid Increases Ferric Reducing Antioxidant Power (FRAP) even Stronger than Vitamin C. Acta Pol. Pharm. 2006; 63:446–448.
26. Sharma SK, Gupta VK. In vitro antioxidant studies of Ficus racemosa Linn. root. Pharmacogn. Mag. 2004; 4: 70-74.
27. Koleva II, van Beek TA, Linssen JP, de Groot A, Evstatieva LN. Screening of plant extracts for antioxidant activity: a comparative study on three testing methods. Phytochem. Anal. 2002; 13:8-17.
28. Biswas M, Haldar PK, Ghosh AK. Antioxidant and free-radical-scavenging effects of fruits of Dregea volubilis. J. Nat. Sci. Biol. Med. 2010; 1: 29-34.
29. Meir S, Kanner J, Akiri B, Philosoph-Hadas S. Determination and involvement of aqueous reducing compounds in oxidative defense system of various senescing leaves. J. Agr. Food Chem. 1995; 43:1813-9.
30. Gherraf N, Ladjel G, labed B, Hameurlaine S. Evaluation of antioxidant potential of various extracts of Traganum nudatum Del. Plant Sci. Feed. 2011; 1: 155 –159.
31. Nath A, Raghunatha P, Joshi SR. Diversity and biological activities of endophytic fungi of Emblica officinalis, an ethnomedicinal plant of India. Mycobiol. 2012; 40: 8–13.
32. Ohwadaa J, Tsukazakia M, Hayasea T, Oikawaa N, Isshikia Y, Fukudaa H, Mizuguchia E, Sakaitania M, Shiratoria Y, Yamazakib T, Ichiharac S, Umedaa I, Shimmaa N. Design, synthesis and antifungal activity of a novel water soluble prodrug of antifungal triazole. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2003; 13:191-6.
33. Bhagobaty RK, Joshi SR. Metabolite profiling of endophytic fungal isolates of five ethno-pharmacologically important plants of Meghalaya, India. J. Metabolom. Syst. Biol. 2011; 2: 20-31.
34. Bhagobaty RK, Joshi SR. Multi-loci molecular characterisation of endophytic fungi isolated from five medicinal plants of Meghalaya, India. Mycobiol. 2011; 39: 71-78.
35. Bhagobaty R K, Joshi SR. Enzymatic activity of fungi endophytic on five medicinal plant species of the pristine sacred forests of Meghalaya, India. Biotechnol. Bioprocess Eng. 2012; 1: 33-40.
36. Bhagobaty RK, Joshi SR, Kumar R. Penicillium verruculosum RS7PF: a root fungal endophyte associated with an ethno-medicinal plant of the indigenous tribes of eastern India. Afr. J. Microbiol. Res. 2010; 4: 766-770.
37. Devi LS, Bareh DA, Joshi SR. Studies on biosynthesis of antimicrobial silver nanoparticles using endophytic fungi isolated from the ethno-medicinal plant Gloriosa superba L. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., India, Sect. B, Biol. Sci. 2013; DOI 10.1007/s40011-013-0185-7.
38. Nath A, Chattopadhyay A, Joshi SR. Biological activity of endophytic fungi of Rouwolfia serpentina Benth, an ethnomedicinal plant used in folk medicines in Northeast India. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., India, Sect. B, Biol. Sci. 2013; DOI 10. 1007/s40011-013-0184-8.
656 Absract views 201 PDF Downloads 857 Total views
Enzymes and qualitative phytochemical screening of endophytic fungi isolated from Lantana camara Linn. LeavesMbouobda Hermann Desire , Fotso Bernard , Muyang Rosaline Forsah , Chiatoh Thaddeus Assang, Omokolo Ndoumou Denis
Screening, Selection and Optimization of the Culture Conditions for Tannase Production by Endophytic Fungi Isolated from CaatingaRayza Morganna Farias Cavalcanti, Pedro Henrique de Oliveira Ornela, João Atílio Jorge, Luís Henrique Souza Guimarães
In vitro antagonistic activity of a root endophytic fungus towards plant pathogenic fungiK. Talapatra, A. Roy Das, A. K. Saha, P. Das
A study of endophytic fungi Neofusicoccum ribis from Gandaria (Bouea macrophylla Griffith) as enzyme inhibitor, antibacterial, and antioxidantTrisanti Anindyawati, Praptiwi
Distribution and diversity of endophytic fungi associated with three medicinal tree species from Eturnagaram Wildlife Sanctuary, TS, IndiaBhavani Vemireddy, Abhinesh Madasi, Aruna Ajmeera, Krishna Reddy Vanteru
Diversity and antimicrobial potential of endophytic fungi from aromatic plants of Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary, Western Ghats, KarnatakaRajeshwari Jagadish, Srinivas Chowdappa
Molecular identification of endophytic fungi associated with Coleus forskohlii (Willd.) Briq.Grace Leena Crasta,, Koteshwar Anandrao Raveesha,
Endophytic Fungi as Emerging Bioresources for Bioactive Compounds for Sustainable DevelopmentDivjot Kour, Neelam Yadav, Ajar Nath Yadav
Effects of Vitex doniana leaf extract on aluminium-induced toxicity in male albino Wistar ratsO. E. Yakubu , O. F. C. Nwodo, C. Imo, M. Abdulrahaman, L. B. Uyeh
Hepatoprotective activity of methanolic shoot extract of Bambusa bambos against carbon tetrachloride induce acute liver toxicity in Wistar ratsA. A. Shetti Suman Patil, H Joy Hoskeri, P Rajeev, Bhushan Kulkarni, Geetanjali R Kamble, Gurusiddhesh B Hiremath, Vishal Kalebar, S V Hiremath
Asparagus racemosus extract increases the life span in Drosophila melanogasterK. V. Kiran Kumar, K. S. Prasanna, J. S. Ashadevi
Comparative three way analysis of biochemical responses in cereal and millet crops under salinity stressRitika Bhatt, Prem Prakash Asopa, Santosh Sihag, Rakesh Sharma, Sumita Kachhwaha, S.L. Kothari
Impact of Phyllanthus amarus extract on antioxidant enzymes in Drosophila melanogasterN. Manasa, J. S. Ashadevi
Alterations in antioxidant defense system in hepatic and renal tissues of rats following aspartame intakeSaeed A. Alwaleedi
Ten different brewing methods of green tea: comparative antioxidant studyNaila Safdar, Amina Sarfaraz, Zehra Kazmi, Azra Yasmin
Medicinal and Functional Values of Thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.) HerbEqbal M. A. Dauqan, Aminah Abdullah
Buffalo (Bubalus bubilis) colostrum and milk fat globule membrane fractions are potent antioxidantsN. Brijesha, H. S. Aparna
Effect of extraction solvents on phenolic contents and antioxidant capacities of Artocarpus chaplasha and Carissa carandas fruits from BangladeshGouri Dhar, Sonam Akther, Afrin Sultana, Uchen May, Mohammed Moinul Islam, Mowri Dhali, Dwaipayan Sikdar
In Vitro Antidiabetic and Anti-oxidant Activities of Methanol Extract of Tinospora SinensisAnindita Banerjee, Bithin Maji, Sandip Mukherjee, Kausik Chaudhuri, Tapan Seal
Chemical composition, antioxidant and antimicrobial activities of the essential oil of Vetiveria nigritana (Benth.) Stapf roots from Burkina FasoZenabou Semde, Jean Koudou, Cheikna Zongo, Gilles Figueredo, Marius K. Somda, Leguet Ganou, Alfred S. Traore
Crosstalk of brassinosteroids with other phytohormones under various abiotic stressesFarhan Ahmad, Ananya Singh, Aisha Kamal
In vitro propagation by axillary shoot proliferation, assessment of antioxidant activity, and genetic fidelity of micropropagated Paederia foetida L.Biswaranjan Behera, Priyajeet Sinha, Sushanto Gouda, Sakti K. Rath, Durga P. Barik, Padan K. Jena, Pratap C. Panda, Soumendra K. Naik
Effect of growth hormones in induction of callus, antioxidants, and antibacterial activity in Nerium odorumAvinash Prakasha, S Umesha
Aroclor 1254 induced oxidative stress and histopathological changes in mice liverJalpa Raja, Shweta Pathak, Rahul Kundu
Determination of phytochemical, antioxidant, antimicrobial, and protein binding qualities of hydroethanolic extract of Celastrus paniculatusVijay Kumar¥, Simranjeet Singh¥, Arjun Singh¥, Amit Kumar Dixit¥, Bhavana Shrivastava, Sapna Avinash Kondalkar, Joginder Singh, Ravindra Singh, Gurpreet Kaur Sidhu, Rajesh Partap Singh, Varanasi Subhose, Om Prakash
Effect of Trema guineensis leaves (celtidaceae) on glucose-induced hypertension in Wistar ratsBalakiyém Kadissoli, P A Mouzou, T Pakoussi, K Eklu-Gadegbeku, A K Aklikokou, M Gbeassor
Phytochemical analysis, antimicrobial and antioxidant activities of Aidia borneensis leaf extractsZulhamizan Awang-Jamil, Aida Maryam Basri, Norhayati Ahmad, Hussein Taha
Comparative chemical and biological investigations of three Saudi Astragalus speciesMohamed A. Ashour
Phytochemical analysis and antioxidant potential of Ocimum gratissimum Linn (Lamiaceae) commonly consumed in the Republic of BeninHinnoutondji Wilfrid Kpètèhoto, Abdou Madjid Olatoundé Amoussa, Roch Christian Johnson, Eustache Enock Meinsan Houéto , Franck Maurille Zinsou Mignanwandé, Hounnankpon Yédomonhan, Frédéric Loko, Honoré Bankolé, Latifou Lagnika
Pleurotus pulmonarius (Fr.) Quel. (Pleurotaceae): In vitro antioxidant evaluation and the isolation of a steroidal isoprenoidBlessing Onyinye Okonkwo, Ozadheoghene Eriarie Afieroho, Emeka Daniel Ahanonu, Lambert Okwubie, Kio Anthony Abo
Study of the changes in the growth, protein, and bioactive profile of Chlorella emersonii KJ725233 in response to sodium and ammonium nitrateSneha Sunil Sawant, Varsha Kelkar-Mane
Determination of phenolic content and antioxidant capacity of Launaea resedifolia from Algerian SaharaAmina Bouguerra, Mohamed Hadjadj, Mesaouda Dekmouche, Zhour Rahmani, Houssine Dendougui
Investigation of morphological, phytochemical, and enzymatic characteristics of Anethum graveolens L. using selenium in combination with humic acid and fulvic acidParviz Samavatipour, Vahid Abdossi, Reza Salehi, Saeed Samavat,Alireza Ladan Moghadam
A study on the salinity stress effects on the biochemical traits of seedlings and its relationship with resistance toward sensitive and tolerant flax genotypesYousef Alaei, Seyed Kamal Kazemitabar, Mohammad Zaefi Zadeh, Hamid Najafi Zarini, Gaffar Kiani
Nyctanthes arbor-tristis: Comprehensive review on its pharmacological, antioxidant, and anticancer activitiesSmita Parekh, Anjali Soni
Anti-quorum sensing, antibacterial, antioxidant activities, and phytoconstituents analysis of medicinal plants used in Benin: Acacia macrostachya (Rchb. ex DC.)Mounirou Tchatchedre, Abdou Madjid O. Amoussa, Ménonvè Atindehou, Aminata P. Nacoulma, Ambaliou Sanni, Martin kiendrebeogo, Latifou Lagnika
Studies on the mechanism of desiccation tolerance in the resurrection fern Adiantum raddianumTumkur Govindaraju Banupriya, Chandraiah Ramyashree, Devaraja Akash, Neeragunda Shivaraj Yathish, Ramasandra Govindarao Sharthchandra
Antioxidant and antihyperlipidemic effects of aqueous seed extract of Daucus carota L. in triton ×100-induced hyperlipidemic miceHabibu Tijjani, Abubakar Mohammed, Sani Muktar, Saminu Musa, Yusuf Abubakar, Adegbenro Peter Adegunloye, Ahmed Adebayo Ishola, Enoch Banbilbwa Joel, Carrol Domkat Luka, Adamu Jibril Alhassan
Role of glutathione reductase and catalase enzyme in antioxidant defense mechanism in controlling fluoride-induced oxidative stressKomal Sharma, Mamta Choudhary, Khushbu Verma
Biological activities and phytochemicals of Hyptis capitata grown in East Kalimantan, IndonesiaIrawan Wijaya Kusuma, Rahmini, Enos Tangke Arung, Arif Yudo Pramono, Erwin, Supomo
Mycelial biomass, antioxidant, and myco-actives of mycelia of abalone mushroom Pleurotus cystidiosus in liquid cultureKent Garcia, Chester Jhae Garcia, Reynante Bustillos, Rich Milton Dulay
Salt stress, its impacts on plants and the strategies plants are employing against it: A reviewZeenat Mushtaq, Shahla Faizan, Basit Gulzar
Impact of oxidizing, reducing, and stabilizing agents on the inhibitory properties of Cyamopsis tetragonoloba trypsin inhibitorPreeti Patidar, Mahima Golani, Sumati Hajela, Krishnan Hajela
Identification of highest L-Methioninase enzyme producers among soil microbial isolates, with potential antioxidant and anticancer propertiesD. Kavya, Varalakshmi Kilingar Nadumane
Astaxanthin: An algae-based natural compound with a potential role in human health-promoting effect: An updated comprehensive reviewJinu Medhi, Mohan Chandra Kalita
Linalool protects hippocampal CA1 neurons and improves functional outcomes following experimental ischemia/reperfusion in ratsVishal Airao, Prakruti Buch, Tejas Sharma, Devendra Vaishnav, Sachin Parmar
Modification of the time of incubation in colorimetric method for accurate determination of the total antioxidants capacity using 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl stable free radicalAbhipsa Bal, Samar Gourav Pati, Falguni Panda, Biswaranjan Paital
HR-LC-MS based profiling of phytochemicals from methanol extracts of leaves and bark of Myristica dactyloides Gaertn. from Western Ghats of Karnataka, IndiaKuppuru Mallikarjunaiah Marulasiddaswamy, Bettadapura Rameshgowda Nuthan,, Channarayapatna-Ramesh Sunilkumar, Shrisha Naik Bajpe,, Kigga Kaadappa Sampath Kumara, Shailasree Sekhar, Kukkundoor Ramachandra Kini
Preclinical evaluation of anticataract activity of Mentha spicata leaves on isolated goat lens by an in vitro modelShreya Mohandas, Saahiba Thaleshwari, Myrene Roselyn Dsouza
Green synthesis, characterizations, and in vitro biological evaluation of Cu (II) complexes of quercetin with N ^ N ligandsTanu Srivastava, Sunil Kumar Mishra, Om Prakash Tiwari
Optimization of extraction conditions of phytochemical compounds in “Xiem” banana peel powder using response surface methodologyNgo Van Tai, Mai Nhat Linh, Nguyen Minh Thuy
Antioxidative, antiproliferative, and apoptosis effect of Coleus tuberosus flesh and peel ethanol extracts on cervical cancer cell linesMutiara Nugraheni, Windarwati Windarwati, Badraningsih Lastariwati
Comparative study of hydroalcoholic extracts of Bryophyllum pinnatum and Macrotyloma uniflorum for their antioxidant, antiurolithiatic, and wound healing potentialChetna Faujdar, Priyadarshini
Qualitative and quantitative analysis of Precocene II, estimation of enzymatic, nonenzymatic antioxidant, and cytotoxic potentials of methyl jasmonate-elicited shoot culture of Ageratum conyzoides Linn.Selvaraj Vasantharani, Ramaraj Thirugnanasampandan, Gunasekaran Bhuvaneswari
Suppression of the RAGE gene expression in RAW 264.7 murine leukemia cell line by ethyl acetate extract of Mikania micrantha (L.) Kunth.Alex Zohmachhuana, Malsawmdawngliana Tlaisun, Vabeiryureilai Mathipi, Lalrinzuali Khawlhring, Joyce Sudandara Priya
A review on fish peptides isolated from fish waste with their potent bioactivitiesAyusman Behera, Rajashree Das, Pranati Patnaik, Jyotirmaya Mohanty, Gargee Mohanty
Quantification of phytochemicals and in vitro antioxidant activities from various parts of Euphorbia neriifolia Linn.Priya Chaudhary, Pracheta Janmeda
Influence of soaking and germination treatments on the nutritional, anti-nutritional, and bioactive composition of pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan L.)Qurat Ul Eain Hyder Rizvi, Krishan Kumar, Naseer Ahmed, Ajar Nath Yadav, Divya Chauhan, Priyanka Thakur, Sumaira Jan, Imran Sheikh
Impact of diverse processing treatments on nutritional and anti-nutritional characteristics of soybean (Glycine max L.)Priyanka Thakur, Krishan Kumar, Naseer Ahmed, Ajar Nath Yadav, Sunil Kumar, Qurat Ul Eain Hyder Rizvi, Divya Chauhan, Sumaira Jan
Cathelicidin-HR from Hoplobatrachus rugulosus: an antioxidant peptide that performs a protective effect against UV/H2O2 -induced DNA damagePiyachat Wiriyaampaiwong, Chutima Karnmongkol, Arpaporn Punpad, Nattapong Srisamoot, Wutti Rattanavichai, Alongkod Tanomtong, Sakda Daduang,, Sompong Klaynongsruang,, Anupong Tankrathok,
Woodfordia fruticosa (Linn.) Kurz’s fungal endophyte Mucor souzae’s secondary metabolites, kaempferol and quercetin, bestow biological activitiesKavyashree Doreswamy, Priyanka Shenoy, Sneha Bhaskar, Ramachandra K. Kini, Shailasree Sekhar
Characterization of the crude extract of Portulaca oleracea and the determination of the polyphenol oxidase kinetics in the presence of Cu and ZnOmar Mohammad Atrooz, Shada Zaher Al-Maitah
Effect of diverse fermentation treatments on nutritional composition, bioactive components, and anti-nutritional factors of finger millet (Eleusine coracana L.)Sumaira Jan, Krishan Kumar, Ajar Nath Yadav, Naseer Ahmed, Priyanka Thakur, Divya Chauhan, Qurat-Ul-Eain Hyder Rizvi, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal
Optimization of active antioxidative defatted Canarium indicum L. (Canary) protein hydrolysate productionCintya Nurul Apsari,, Ilma Nugrahani, Sukrasno, Tutus Gusdinar
Elemental, nutritional, and phytochemical profiling and antioxidant activity of Cordia obliqua Willd. (Clammy Cherry): An important underutilized forest tree of East IndiaMamta Naik#,, Shashikanta Behera#,,, Sadhni Induar, Swaraj K. Babu, Pradeep K. Naik
Effects of enzymatic hydrolysis on the antioxidant activity of protein hydrolysate derived from the larvae of black soldier fly (Hermetia illucens L.)Muhammad Yusuf Abduh,, Diah Ayu Prawitasari,, Ula Aulia Fitrian,, Mochamad Firmansyah,
Evaluation of functional characteristics of roselle seed and its use as a partial replacement of wheat flour in soft bread makingNguyen Minh Thuy, Nguyen Bao Tram, Dinh Gia Cuong, Huynh Khanh Duy, Ly Thanh An, Vo Quoc Tien, Tran Ngoc Giau, Ngo Van Tai
Total phenolic, flavonoid contents, and antioxidant activity of three selected Portulaca grandiflora mutants in MV8 generation as a result of recurrent irradiation techniqueWaras Nurcholis,, Syarifah Iis Aisyah, Regina Agritena Mayrischa Saraswati, Yoshua Shandy Yudha