All the manuscripts submitted to Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology will be subjected to double blinded peer review process;
• The manuscript will be reviewed by two suitable experts in respective subject area. The reports of both the reviewers will be considered when deciding on acceptance/revision or rejection of a manuscript.
• Editor will make the final decision, based on reviewer’s comments.
• Editor can ask the one or more advisory board members for their suggestions upon a manuscript, before making the final decision.
• Editorial board members provide the administrative support to maintain the integrity of peer review process.
• In case, authors challenge editors negative decision with suitable arguments, the manuscript can be sent to one more reviewer and the final decision will be made based upon his recommendations.