About the Journal
Aims & Scope
Journal of Applied Biology and Biotechnology is a peer-reviewed, open access journal, dedicated to rapid publication of original research, review articles, short communications on applied researches in following fields of biology; Physiology and Pharmacology, Cell biology, Developmental biology, Structural biology, Microbiology, Molecular biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Food Science, Medicinal Plants, Ethnobotany, Environmental biology, Marine biology, Viorology, Bioinformatics, Biophysics, Evolutionary biology, Plant Science, Plant pathology, Plant physiology, Plant breeding, Nematology, Agriculture Science, Agronomy, Soil Science and Horticulture.
Open Access Policy
In order to ensure the maximum exposure of JABB contents, we adopted the open access policy, meaning that;
- All the articles published in JABB are made freely accessible online immediately after publication in an easily readable format, without any subscription or registration barrier.
- All the published articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License, full details of which can be found here.
- Articles can be shared and adapted provided attribution for the work is given and that the work is not used for commercial purposes.
- JABB allows the authors to self-archive final accepted version of the articles in any OAI-compliant repository.
All the manuscripts submitted to JABB will be subjected to double blinded peer review process;
- The manuscript will be reviewed by two suitable experts in respective subject area. The reports of both the reviewers will be considered when deciding on acceptance/revision or rejection of a manuscript.
- Editor-In-Chief will make the final decision, based on reviewer’s comments.
- EIC can ask the one or more advisory board members for their suggestions upon a manuscript, before making the final decision.
- Associate editor and review editors provide the administrative support to maintain the integrity of peer review process.
- In case, authors challenge editors negative decision with suitable arguments, the manuscript can be sent to one more reviewer and the final decision will be made based upon his recommendations.
JABB may grant the partial/full waiver in article processing charges to the authors those are unable to pay the APCs due to financial restriction. Only the authors from low income countries can apply for waiver. Waiver is applicable for one article per year for each submitting author. Please send your waiver requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
All the articles published in JABB are distributed under a creative commons license. The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright of their work (all usages allowed except for commercial purpose).
Please contact us at email@example.com for permissions related to commercial use of the article(s).
Author Self-Archiving policies
JABB is a RoMEO green journal. The Journal allows the authors to self-archive pre-print, post-print and publishers version of the article in any OAI-compliant repository.
All the contents published in JABB are archived in Portico (an E-Journal Preservation Service), which provides permanent digital archiving for scholarly journals.
The author(s) of the articles published in this Journal is/are solely responsible for the content of the article. Neither the Journal of Applied Biology and Biotechnology nor its editors or publisher or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distribution assumes any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided in the Journal, nor shall they be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of the Journal of Applied Biology and Biotechnology.